Friday, May 2, 2014

week 8

Sadly I haven't done anything with my group.We haven't really talked about anything about our 20% project. I feel awful, although I know other groups anything either, but I still feel bad, We where doing fine up til the whole testing and the CST, AP, and SAT.....These test are what have made me so stressed out and unorganized. Also its not just in this class its in most of my classes that i have been lagging on I've mostly been trying to focus on my AP Spanish class..Anyways about the project I have recently made up my mind that I'm not going to do most of the work anymore. I have decided to ask Andrew to edit the final touches and do some voice overs for the video on the recipe. Since he doesn't have SAT or AP tests to worry about like me and Nadia do...So, I hope he does as he promises and doesn't let the group down..Also hoping he does a good job..

No comments:

Post a Comment