Thursday, May 15, 2014

week 10

This week me and my group members did absolutely no talking in class about our project, but I have some ideas on how we will be doing our presentation for our 20% project. I want to make it inspiring, entertaining, and funny. I'm planning to include a little trailer of the healthy recipe that we did and also show the progress that we have done in our website. I will have to edit some stuff on the website or I'll tell someone to do it..Probably Alex I trust her the most..Shh. After I finished the last blog, I went to go look at the recipe video that was finished by Andrew and I wasn't able to open it. I think its probably because he didn't publish it like a movie, even though I told him to. Well I will have to discuss that with him tomorrow. Hopefully I remember and hopefully he does it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment