Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 11

So this week I can say that we did more progress compared to others. We finally decided on who's doing what and when we are doing it. Although Andrew has shown no interest on helping at all. It's true that he finished the final touches for the video, but that's just because I had to talk him into it to make sure he actually does something that we can present. Anyways I was reading over the blogs of my group members and I realized that Andrew has been lying about talking with us, he has no idea what we are doing and I have tried to include him in conversations but he's being rude and disrespectful lately. I understand that my relationship with him is not as before, but I'm not letting it get in the way of my school work like he is. If I hadn't made him do the final touches on the video I would have kicked him out already due to his lack of effort. Although I wont be that mean, because I don't want him to fail. So Nadia, Alex, and I have decided that Alex will start the prezi and do the outlines, so then I can go on and put in information and not have to worries about designing it. I will include screenshots of our website and a trailer of our recipe video. In the screen shots I will separate them by each of our projects. I was also thinking of including what each of us leaned. For example I learned leadership skills as well as organization skills and how my group members each learned how to use technology a little bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment