Wednesday, March 26, 2014

week 7

These past few weeks have been the most stressful days in my life. I have been the most busy and worried I have been ever. I did say in my last blog that I will do the final touches and I have failed to do that. I feel very awful about that, I am sorry. So this week I will edit the video and finish it to post it here and in our website. Everyone in my group have been really busy lately, but we have to think positively to keep on going witch I will be doing when i talk to my group. I think I have learned a lot about a lot of stuff while doing this project. I would also really like to know your opinions on the video on the healthy meal recipe. I think my group members would really like to know as well as I.

4 comments:

  1. Don't stress. Sometimes it's about the process and not the product. Also, wise people say, perfection is the enemy of finishing. Let us all know when you post the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what Mr. Lee said. Stress is no good for your body. I recommend you taking detox/salt baths when you feel stressed out so you can relieve your stress and toxins. Also, cardio helps; try a walk or a light jog. Pinterest has a lot of GREAT recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your suggestions I will try them out.

    ReplyDelete