Thursday, May 15, 2014

week 9

This week me Nadia and I discussed what we will present for our 20% project. We came to the conclusion that we will discuss a little about our teen health website and then we will show a piece of our healthy recipe video.I haven't really done much with my group they don't seem to be as enthusiastic about the presentation as I am. They seem a little down due to all the testing and school work even though this is also school work, but oh well. I have tried my best, but sometimes I don't wanna try to hard enough to force them..I feel like I have to hold their hands to finish something..Which I guess I'm OK with since I don't want our group to fail. So, with that said, I plan to get ideas from my group members to contribute to the presentation. I don't think there's anything else we can do. Since we already made the website and published it and we made a healthy recipe video...Which reminds me that I have it finished... I'll post it in the next blog or this one...Anyways this weekend I will focus on the presentation and try to think of a way to make it funny and entertaining even if it i have to embarrass myself in front of class. I will team up with Alex to start the presentation so we can take turns working on it and sharing ideas, because I don't know what's been going on with Andrew lately and well Nadia doesn't have stable internet so we tent to just share ideas in class. Even though we have all
separated a bit i will try to put the pieces together for the sake of our grade and for the success of our 20% project.

No comments:

Post a Comment