Tuesday, June 3, 2014

week 12

Well at this point Alex and I where really stressed out about our presentation. Not knowing how or what we where going to do. Although we all had busy schedules we where able to finish in time. I admit its not the best presentation or what I had in mind, but its all we could do with the little time we had due to having other work to do. I think we all learned that we should use our time wisely and not procrastinate. Although in the end I believe we did an acceptable job. I'm glad that we finished our 20% project, but we wont continue it because it takes up too much time and we don't even think people will look at our website. I'm surprised that we actually accomplished what we wanted to do, knowing my group you would have doubted also, but I'm glad and proud of my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment