Tuesday, June 3, 2014

week 13

This week we presented our 20% project. Even though Alex and I mostly worked on the presentation and Nadia did some little editing as well as Andrew. Some us worked well together, but we ended up finishing right on time. We didn't prepare as good as I had hoped and planned, but since we all knew what we had done it was easy for us to just talk about it in front of class. I admit that my presentation kind of sucked mostly from me, but I suppose that's what i get for not being completely organized. Overall with this project I learned about leadership skills and organization skills as well as learning that you have to work well with others even if you don't really want to that you have to learn to believe in others to succeed as a whole group. Although our project was about teen health I mostly used this project to learn many different techniques that will be useful in life. for example learning how to balance out time and friends, knowing how to control myself when I'm with friends having fun but also doing work, I learned how to teach others how to use different soft wares while expanding my own computer skills, and most of all I learned how to work well with others and guiding my group towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment